What's your traveler's notebook planner size?
The first step is always the hardest! Picking a planner size can be difficult but we are here to help make the leap into the world of traveler’s notebooks a touch easier. To pick your size first decide how you will use it. Do you want it small to fit in your purse? Or larger to stay on your desk?
Inserts listed starting with most popular:
- B6 is 5 x 7. This size can easily be used as an at home, work, or an in your purse planner
- A6 is 4 x 5.75 and just a tad wider than pocket which is why I think it has jumped the lead
is 3.5 x 5.5
- Personal is 3.75 x 6.75 and used to be the top of this list
is 4.25 x 8.25 used to be the “standard"
- Micro is the smallest for planning at 3 x 4
- Wide is 5 x 8.25 so it is the same width as B6 but taller.
- A5 is 5.4 x 8.25 (a true A5 is 5.8)
- Passport is 3.5 x 5 which is just shorter than pocket but barely makes the list
- B6 slim is 4.25 x 7 and so rarely bought that I forgot it in the photo
- Try our printable size guide to get a better hands on feel for the sizes.
- Remember, when shopping by size you need to use the drop down to select the proper size.
Inserts are the heart of your planner so take your time and make sure you get that you need/want. Now that we have went over the first step which is also the toughest we can move into inserts (step 2).