Plannerjam 2.0 Details
When: July 20th
Time: 10 am - 4 pm / Registration TBA
There will be a 2 hour break so you can grab dinner with your new friends!
Followed by an After Party - 6 pm - 9 pm
Where: Crystal Room in Troy, Ohio
Ticket Price: $195 - SOLD OUT
Ticket Holders Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/556793058116656/
- A 1407plannerjam t-shirt, tote, and pen
- Gift bag from a sponsored vendor at your table
- B6 Sized TN and so much more!
- Lunch will be on site and included
- Box lunches will be provided with a drink - choice email will be sent later
- Workshop Details - click for details
- After Party - click for details
Hotel and Travel
- Not included in ticket cost
- The closest airport to fly into is Dayton, Ohio
- Cincinnati and Columbus are both about an hour away and going to be less expensive to fly into
- Hotel block to reserve ahead of time is at Hampton Inn in Troy, Ohio - Just call 937-339-7801 and use: '1407 planners' to reserve - Hotel is SOLD OUT
Tickets are non-refundable and non-returnable*
- EVENT WORKSHOP MATERIALS: You must be present for each session to receive that sessions materials - this just means if you leave the event early you forfeit the rest of the days handouts
- AFTER PARTY HANDOUTS: You must be present at the after party to receive after party hand outs
- SWAG (from other shops): You will have a ticket in your registration bag to claim this.
- TABLE GIFT: You must be present to get the table gift
- RAFFLE PRIZES: Some will be via raffle and must be present when called or we will pull again - not all prizes will be as a raffle, we will have games at the after party and prizes will be given for game winners
- Any thing not specifically listed: You must be present. If you do not attend the event items will not be given to another person or shipped
Photo and Video
- By attending you are agreeing to be in photos and/or videos - we do hire a professional photographer for the event (not the after party)
Event Lineup is subject to change
This is not just a meet-up - it is an event and each person does require a ticket no matter the age. You can use your own discretion on age but please consider the length of the day and the activities.
*Tickets can be transferred to someone else:
- We will need an email from the original ticket purchaser with the name of the person they are transferring the ticket to.
- The new ticket holder will need to provide their name and info for their name badge.
- Name badges will not be able to be changed after June 25th. We will have some blank badges if needed (meaning you won't have to wear the wrong name regardless!)
- Shirt sizes can be changed until May 31. After June 1 you may be able to change your shirt site at event with extras we have on hand. This is not a guarantee.
- Yearbook changes unable to be made after June 16.